We are committed to safeguarding the information Users entrust to us and believe every User should know how we utilize the information collected from the Site.
We may collect personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways. Personally identifiable information may include:
- Contact data (such as a User’s name, telephone number, mailing and e-mail addresses);
- Financial data (such as a User’s account or credit card number);
- Pricing, sales, product and order information; and
- Demographic data (such as a User’s zip code, age and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail, fill in online applications, forms, surveys or orders, any information provided in such communication may be collected by us. We may also collect information about how Users use the Site. For example, by tracking the number of unique views received by the pages of the Site, or the domains from which Users originate. We may also use “cookies” to track how Users use our Site. A cookie is a software file that a Web server can store on the User’s computer to identify the User should they visit the Site again. While not all of the information that we collect from Users is personally identifiable, it may be associated with personally identifiable information that Users provide us through the Site.
We will not share any User’s personally identifiable information with any third party, affiliate or business partner associated with us, without the User’s prior consent.We may, however, use a User’s personally identifiable information collected through the Site to contact such User from time to time via email, mail and/or telephone regarding the Site and the Services. Additionally, each User agrees that we may disclose personally identifiable information to any third party in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary:
- To comply with any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process;
- To respond to claims that the User is engaged in activities that violate the rights of third parties; or
- To provide Services to such User; or
- To conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks or other similar technical requirements. User also acknowledges and agrees that we may access User’s information as necessary to identify or resolve technical problems or respond to complaints about the Site or the Services. We may also use or disclose to potential partners any aggregate, anonymous data based on information collected from Users. Finally, we may transfer information collected from Users in connection with a sale of our business or assets to any third party.